Sunday, April 10, 2005

Trinidad Robusto Extra

Perfectly rolled with an outstanding looking wrapper. Perfect in a sense it made feel proud to be holding one of these.

Once lit off I couldn't help to notice the draw is just perfect in fact I could easily say the best I've had off any cigar. Bless them rollers who rolled this, my don't they draw perfectly. For a thick and long vitola it does not take long to get into motion as after a few draws the tastebud has already been washed by sweet Oak and cedar.

Light and easy seems to be the tempo with the Trinidad.

It's not as spicy as the other Cubans I've and it medium bodies at best. A smooth player from end to end, a little edgy at times but nothing a bit of aging won't fix.

Good young will definitely be great aged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home