Sunday, May 08, 2005

Cohiba Siglo IV

The sole Siglo IV has been calling my name ever since it made it's way to my humi. An acquaintance have gotten a box straight from Cuba, a bit unfortunate that I did not manage to get the box code from it.

siglo_IV


Anyway the Corona Gorda's aesthetics made up for it, an evenly tanned and oily wrapper it is a fantastic sight. I can't help running my hands through it, the wrapper is unbelievably smooth.

Dry draws were clear with the right balance of resistance and smooth cinnamon aftertaste with a mild bite thrown in.


Once underway the first half was pretty mild I would have thought this would floored me instantly but the initial indication that a milder ride is more forthcoming.

A mild Cohiba?

Burn was pretty erratic initially but base on the band I would figure this was of a fresh production. Had to correct it a few times but the flavour that I was getting very pleasing.

Halfway through a light buzz prevailed, nothing explosive but not a pushover either.

Strong coffee and earthy notes with a long aftertaste of spicy cinnamon.

Simply Delicious.

Spicier towards the end but very smooth overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home